Every detail of your special day should be glorious, including the food and drinks. What theme will you choose for your wedding feast? Will you have a champagne fountain or a dessert bar? Which wedding cake flavors do you dream of? These are just some of the choices to consider when planning an event that is uniquely yours. No matter what you choose, Hidden Creek will be there to provide spectacular hosting and ensure that your dinner event goes smoothly. Our couples come from all across the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, and we do everything we can to make them feel at home.
OUR VENUE-APPROVED CATERERS
Your reception menu is one area where your personality can shine through. Will you treat your guests to romantic Italian cuisine, or down-home barbecue cookout favorites? Fajitas and Southern comfort foods are always a big hit, or perhaps you’d prefer a lighter spread of hors d’oeuvres or brunch selections.
We work with several local catering companies who meet our standards for service and liability. You are free to choose any of the following caterers for your event at no additional fee. (Other caterers or food trucks will incur a $500 outside caterer fee and must sign a separate contract.)
BARS AND BARTENDERS
We welcome you to hire a bartender from one of our approved catering companies. We have an indoor bar area where they can serve drinks, and we can also set up an outdoor bar by request. You may also provide your own alcohol for the event. (No kegs, please.) Our margarita machine is available to rent for the duration of your booking.
All alcohol must be served by a licensed and insured TABC bartender. We do require security at all events where alcohol is served. You may hire security guards through the venue.
Couples are encouraged to bring in a wedding cake from their favorite bakery. We will provide enough tables to hold the cake, and enough space for your cake-cutting ceremony. Please bring your own keepsake cake cutter and server. Cake cutting and boxing up service will be provided by your caterer.
ALL-INCLUSIVE SATURDAY PACKAGE
Our all-inclusive Saturday package is a dream come true for stressed-out brides and grooms. We handle all the details, from the décor and practice ceremony to the lighting and entertainment. Catering from Sterling Events and Catering is included in this package, as well as security for events where alcohol is served.
Sterling Events and Catering provides a seasonal fruit display and fresh vegetable crudités with dipping sauce. They also set up the buffet and provide all the servers, dinnerware, napkins and cups. They offer cake-cutting and boxing up services, and they will clean up at the end of the night.
You get your choice of entrée, starch, and vegetable (except where indicated **).
- Margarita Chicken. A marinated and grilled chicken breast with a spinach mushroom cream sauce on the side.
- Bruschetta Chicken. A grilled chicken breast with a cream sauce and topped with fresh bruschetta.
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken. A chicken breast with fresh spinach and a sun-dried tomato sauce.
- Italian Baked Chicken. Assorted pieces of roasted chicken seasoned with Italian herbs and spices, served with a pan gravy on the side.
- Pork Marsala. Pork medallions topped with a marsala sauce.
- Honey Baked Ham. Slow-cooked ham served with chutneys.
- Chicken Fajitas**. Seasoned chicken strips with grilled onions and peppers served with house-made tortillas, sour cream, guacamole, cheddar cheese and roasted salsa. Served with refried or charro beans and poblano rice.
- Zucchilattas**. A vegetarian fajita with roasted zucchini, summer squash, onions, carrots and black beans, served with flour or corn tortillas and sour cream, cheddar cheese and roasted salsa. Served with refried or charro beans and poblano rice.
- Baked Italian Pasta**. Penne pasta layered with seasoned ground beef, cheeses and an Italian marinara sauce. Served with a salad and garlic bread.
- Grilled Chicken Alfredo**. Fettuccini topped with grilled chicken and a creamy alfredo sauce. Served with a salad and garlic bread.
- New Potatoes with a Garlic Chive Butter
- Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Pasta with Marinara Sauce
- Southern Rice
- Rice Pilaf
- Mixed Vegetable Medley
- Sautéed Green Beans
- Honey Butter Carrots
- Buttered Corn Kernels
- Fresh Peas and Carrots