Your special day is worth commemorating with unique keepsakes you can share with your guests. Professional photography captures your most beautiful moments, and a selfie station lets your guests photograph themselves for fun, but what about something even more novel? Imagine having a photo of you and your new spouse kissing in front of the Eiffel Tower or making a champagne toast in front of the Hollywood sign. At Hidden Creek, we have a green screen available for rent that will allow you to take one-of-a-kind photos to celebrate your wedding day.
Green screens allow you to take pictures in exotic locations without actually being there. This opens the door to all kinds of possibilities. If you’re feeling romantic, how about a backdrop filled with candles and flowers? If you’re in a more playful mood, you could create a photo with your favorite celebrity. Or you could have a photo of yourself in any location, from the Grand Canal in Venice to the surface of the moon! The only limit is your imagination.
Wedding Green Screen Ideas
Green screen background images can be anything you choose. Make the setting as sweet or as silly as you wish. Either way, you and your family and friends will cherish these playful keepsakes and look back fondly on the memories of that special day. Here are some popular themes couples are using in their green screen photography:
- Wedding Cake Toppers: Dressed in their bridal gown and groom’s suit, the couple are photographed on top of a tiered wedding cake where they look like cake toppers come to life.
- At the Beach: The bride and groom are photographed on the beach, sometimes hugging giant frozen mixed drinks or posing with beach balls and other props.
- The Red Carpet: Dressed in their finest, the couple and their wedding party look fierce as they pose for pictures on the red carpet.
- Fairytales: The couple looks like a part of their favorite fairytale, like Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty. The bride is the princess and the groom is her Prince Charming.
- Landmarks: Paris and Egypt are popular destination backdrops for green screen photos, but you can choose any landmark that has special meaning for you and your partner.
- Pathways: The couple stands at the start of a winding path, or a path that disappears into the mist, representing the beginning of their journey together.
- Sporting Events: Sports fans can have a lot of fun creating a photo of themselves in the crowd, supporting their favorite team or kissing on the Jumbotron.
- Magazine Covers: Choose a favorite publication, or a funny faux magazine, and put yourself and your beloved on the cover. Distribute them to your friends as humorous keepsakes.
Green screen ideas are constantly evolving, so go online to see what’s trending as your wedding date nears. You might find some creative ideas you’d like to incorporate in your own wedding.
Corporate Event Green Screen
We also rent our green screen for corporate events. If you’re having a seminar or other educational event, you could record informational videos in front of an image of your choice. If you’re hosting a fundraiser or award ceremony, the green screen could add some silly fun to the event. Guests always enjoy the novelty of green screen photos, and onsite printing gives them the option of taking home their memento the same day.
Our Green Screen Rental Options
Hidden Creek provides green screen rental as a standalone service or as a part of our selfie station service. The rates and options are as follows:
- Standard Green Screen: $625 for 3 hours
- Each Additional Hour: $150
- Selfie Station Green Screen Package: $199
- Onsite Printing: $100
Our prices are subject to change, so please call to verify pricing near your wedding date.
Hidden Creek: We Have Fun Making Memories
At our quiet, secluded venue in Heath, TX, countless Dallas-Fort Worth couples have taken their vows and celebrated their love in our rustic, elegant setting. We help you capture memories with our selfie station, photo booth, and green screen rentals. For more formal wedding photography, we are happy to recommend an approved vendor. You’re also welcome to bring in your own wedding photographer.
Hidden Creek is where memories are made and journeys are begun. Give us a call to schedule a tour of our beautiful venue. We hope you’ll choose us to host your wedding, corporate event, or other special occasion!