The Perfect Dallas Wedding Venue
Wedding photography is a longtime tradition, capturing the most important moments of your ceremony, your vows, and your first introduction as a married couple. You will look back on photos of your cake cutting and first dance and relive the joy of your special day. Professional photography is definitely a must-have at your wedding, but you can add some fun by providing a selfie station for your guests. At Hidden Creek, we have a selfie station you can rent in 4-hour increments, or longer if needed.
Your wedding is the most uniquely personal event of your lifetime. Selfie stations make it more interactive for your friends and loved ones. By taking selfies and sharing them, your guests are not only having a great time, they’re also helping you capture a more candid side of your special occasion. Give them a hashtag to use and your fun-loving bunch can keep the celebration going online.
Selfie Stations vs. Photo Booths
Photo booths have been a popular addition to weddings for years. Booths typically come with an attendant, an onsite printing feature, and lots of fun props and backdrops to choose from. All the photos are saved to a USB drive for later browsing and can be shared to an online photo gallery. The booth rental company takes care of the transport, setting up and taking down of the photo booth.
Selfie stations are a more streamlined option. Basically, you set up a camera or tablet on a tripod, provide a selection of masks, signs, hats, and other props, and let your guests take selfies to commemorate the occasion. Get your guests Instagram-ready with a wedding hashtag to use, or go retro and provide a Polaroid or disposable camera as a low-tech alternative.
Selfie Station Ideas
Some couples take extra steps to make their selfie stations as personalized as possible. Here are some of their favorite ideas:
- Selfie Wall. One fun idea that couples really love is the selfie wall. This is a space where their guests can hang their selfies after they print them out. It’s a wonderful way to get lots of cherished memories all in one place, and the wall itself can serve as a photo backdrop once it’s full.
- Guest Book. While your guests are capturing their selfies, leave them a guest book so they can record their thoughts and kind wishes. You’ll no doubt find some hilarious and touching entries when you read through the book with your new spouse.
- Themed Props. Does your wedding have a theme? Are you getting married at a special time of year like Christmas or Valentine’s Day? Maybe you’re a fan of the cowboy and cowgirl aesthetic. Whatever your preference, there are selfie station props out there to reflect it.
- Personalized Backdrop. It’s traditional to use a pretty backdrop for your selfie station. Some couples like shimmery curtains or rows of flowers. Others create their own backdrops featuring the dates that they became a couple, the date of their engagement, and a collection of quotes that have special meaning for them.
Our Selfie Station and Add-On Services
If you’d like to add a selfie station to your wedding or special event, we provide rental, data capture, onsite printing, green screen, and custom branding at the following rates:
- Selfie Station Rental: $425 for 4 Hours, $475 for 4 Additional Hours
- Data Capture: $299
- Onsite Printing: $100
- Green Screen Package: $199
- Custom Branding Package: $299
We also have a photo booth for rent, as well as a boxwood wall that serves as a naturally beautiful backdrop for photos. Hidden Creek has a list of approved vendors for just about every service you can imagine, so please let us know if you need a recommendation. We will go out of our way to make your wedding perfect!
Hidden Creek: We Help You Capture Your Fondest Memories
Your wedding photos will become some of your most treasured items, and that includes the candid selfies your guests will take at your selfie station. Make your special night one to remember with a personalized setup that reflects your personality and allows your guests to cut loose and make fun memories.
At Hidden Creek, we’re all about happily ever after. Couples come from all over the Dallas-Fort Worth area to exchange vows in our private, scenic venue. We hope you’ll join us for your special day!