Your wedding is an event you’ll want to document with as many photos as possible, both formal portraits and candid shots that capture the spirit of your special day. One way to get your guests involved is to provide them with a selfie station where they can take silly photos commemorating the event. Another is to go old-school and provide everyone with disposable camera or Polaroids so they can snap their own photos. You can make your wedding truly entertaining for everyone by renting a photo booth from your hosts at Hidden Creek.
Photo booths give your guests something fun to do and provide amusing keepsakes for everyone. Make a scrapbook just for the prints you receive so you can look back on them and laugh when you reminisce about your wedding. Or make copies to include with your thank-you notes so your guests can get a good laugh, too.
PHOTO BOOTS OR SELFIE STATIONS?
Photo booth rentals have been a fun-loving feature at weddings for a while now. Booths typically come with an attendant, an onsite printing feature, and lots of fun props and backdrops to choose from. All the photos are saved to a USB drive for later browsing and can be shared to an online photo gallery. The booth rental company takes care of the transport, setting up and taking down of the photo booth.
Selfie stations are a newer, more DIY alternative. All you have to do is set up a camera or tablet on a tripod, provide some cute and hilarious masks, signs, hats, and other props, and your guests will take it from there!
Hidden Creek offers selfie station and photo booth rentals. Our photo booth is rented in 3-hour increments, or longer if you need more time. You can add a scrapbook package and unlimited 4×6 prints for an additional fee.
PHOTO BOOTH IDEAS
Will you go with the classic photo booth experience, or will you make yours more formal? How will you make the experience unique to your special occasion? Here are some suggestions to up your photo booth game:
- Curtained Elegance. By draping curtains behind you in the booth and using lighting to good effect, you can create photo booth prints that look like they were taken in a studio. Couples who want something more traditional could enjoy this option.
- Guest Book. Leave a guest book beside the photo booth so your loved ones can record their congratulations and kind messages. It will give you and your new spouse something sweet to read together after the ceremony.
- Picture Frames. Some couples like to enhance their photos by holding up picture frames around their faces. These can be anything from actual vintage picture frames to cardboard cutouts designed to look like the frames around Polaroid pictures.
- Themed Props. If your wedding or special event has a theme, reflect it in the prop selection. Prince and princess? Crowns and tiaras for everyone! Wild West romance? How about cowboy hats and stick-horses? The possibilities are endless.
OUR PHOTO BOOTH AND ADD-ON SERVICES
If you’d like to have a photo booth at your wedding or special event, we provide photo booth rental, unlimited 4×6 prints, and a scrapbook package at the following rates:
- Photo Booth Rental: $550 for 3 Hours
- Additional Hours: $100 Each
- Unlimited 4×6 Prints: $150
- Scrapbook Package: $199
We also have a selfie station for rent, as well as a boxwood wall that serves as a naturally beautiful backdrop for photos. Hidden Creek has a list of approved vendors for just about every service you can imagine, so please let us know if you need a recommendation. We do everything we can to make your wedding perfect!