The Venue Today!
What makes Hidden Creek different from other wedding venues? Quite a lot, actually! We are a friendly, family-owned business in Heath, TX, who truly cares about making your special day an unforgettable dream come true. You can feel our genuine warmth as soon as you walk in the door or reach out to us. We treat our clients like family, and we go out of our way to give them the best day ever!
Many clients tell us they chose to spend their wedding day with us because of our unsurpassed service and welcoming nature. It’s true that we do all we can to make our guests feel at home. Every event is unique and is given our undivided attention. We never book more than one event per day, so you can be sure our focus is on giving you and your guests a magical experience.
Size and location
Hidden Creek is located at 215 Chris Cuny Pkwy, Heath, TX 75032. We are nestled in a private area surrounded by acres of lush trees, an open field for gorgeous sunset photography, and a nearby harbor overlooking Lake Ray Hubbard. People say the scenery is more reminiscent of Colorado than of Texas.
Because we are the only destination on our street, you will be able to enjoy your event in peace and quiet. Traffic and noise are never a concern here. Even though our venue is tucked away in comfortable seclusion, hotels and restaurants are a quick 10-minute drive from here.
Our outdoor ceremony site is large enough to seat 300 guests and accommodate a DJ and dance floor. A walkway leads up to the spot where you will exchange vows beneath a lovely wooden archway adorned with flowers and beautifully draped with fabric swags. The site is flanked by trees strung with twinkle lights.
Just a few steps away is the indoor barn-style ballroom and reception area. Our décor combines elements of modern, elegant and rustic styles to suit every taste. With the ceremony and reception sites built so close to each other, guests never need to worry about travel time. Both indoor and outdoor spots are wheelchair accessible.
Other features of our venue include:
- Bridal Suite. We provide an upstairs bridal suite with its own private entrance. The suite contains a large, well-lit 3-station vanity for the girls to have their hair and makeup done. There is a walk-in restroom with a shower, and a mini fridge stocked with cold water.
- Groom Suite. The groom’s room features a TV with an Xbox and is located right off the garden area where we can set up a table for the boys to enjoy their pre-ceremony cigars. It also comes with a mini fridge stocked with water.
- Grand Staircase with Chandelier. Our chandelier and grand staircase are the two biggest wow factors at Hidden Creek! We can dim the lighting and leave the chandelier glowing softly to create the most romantic atmosphere. This is the spot where the happy couple is introduced as ‘Mr. and Mrs.’ after the ceremony.
- Rich Wooden Décor. The deep brown wood of the venue contrasts beautifully with the bride’s white dress so that she stands out visually from the surroundings. The effect is a perfect blend of masculine wood and soft, feminine colors and textures. Our stunning chandelier and iron staircase complete the rustic, elegant surroundings.
- Discreet Back Staircase. Our back staircase leads from the rear of the venue to the second floor. Couples come up this staircase after their pictures are taken during cocktail hour so guests don’t see them arrive. The couple is then presented on the main staircase and ushered into the ballroom during their Grand Entrance, surrounded by cheering guests.
- Adjustable Uplighting. We create ambience through dramatic uplighting effects. Choose from a variety of colors to mix and match with your theme. Want to take your reception area from a softly-lit romantic dining room to a vividly-colored dance floor? We will change the uplight colors for an additional fee.
- Free Guest Parking. Our private parking lot has enough paved space for 100 cars and is well-lit for your safety and that of your guests.
- Wheelchair Accessibility. Our outdoor ceremony site, indoor reception area, kitchen, groom’s suite and downstairs bathrooms are all wheelchair accessible.
For your convenience
We take care of every little detail so you can focus on enjoying your wedding day!
- On-Site Event Coordinator. We offer one month of event coordination, which includes day-of coordination. This service is included with every Friday, Saturday and Sunday wedding package. It is available as an add-on for weekday clients for an additional $1,000.
- Rideshare Shuttling. Hidden Creek is a frequent destination for Uber and other rideshare providers. We are conveniently located near area hotels, so many of our couples use rideshare services to shuttle their guests from their rooms to the venue.
- Room Block Discounts. The nearby Hilton and Springhill Suites hotels, located about 10 minutes from our venue, offer discounted blocks of rooms for our clients.
- Overnight Parking. If guests imbibe a bit too much, we are happy to allow them to park overnight in our parking lot while they take a shuttle back to their room. Their vehicle will be awaiting them in the morning.
- Rain Plan. Sometimes it rains on wedding days, but that doesn’t stop Hidden Creek from making your wedding the best day ever! Our outdoor area is made of natural-looking turf. It will not get muddy when it rains, so we can wait out the rainstorm and set up once the sky has cleared. We carefully monitor the weather to see if storms are passing through or if we need to move the ceremony indoors.
Hidden Creek: A Fairytale Setting for Your Happily Ever After
We want to be the beautiful backdrop to the photos and memories you will cherish most. Please call Brett at 972-535-6686 to schedule a tour of our facilities. We are located in Heath, TX, and we proudly serve the entire Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.